Flossing is vital for a strong and healthy smile. In fact, you need to floss regularly to keep dental issues at bay. So, the more you know about flossing, the better because it will help you take good care of your teeth and gums. To find out how much you truly know about flossing, our dentist, Dr. , encourages you to take our dental team’s flossing quiz!
1. How frequently should you floss?
A. Once a week
B. Once a day
C. Twice a day
2. It’s important to floss because flossing removes plaque and bacteria from between teeth and prevents dental issues.
3. What is the best flossing product to use when you clean your smile?
A. Waxed floss
B. Unwaxed floss
C. Any flossing product that has been approved by the ADA
4. Traditional dental floss is better to use than water flossers.
5. When is the most beneficial time to floss?
A. At night
B. In the morning
C. At night, but if it’s not possible, any time works
D. In the morning, but if it’s not possible, any time works
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Did you learn something new by taking today’s quiz? We hope so. Please call One Market Dental at 415.222.9600 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more about flossing in San Francisco, California. Our dental team is here to help you in any way we can, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!